MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Friday, September 17, 2010

Weight Watchers


So, I spoke to my co-workers...you know the hot ones I was telling you about and they did it on Weight Watchers. My company has Weight Watchers come in 3 months and we only pay 50% of the price, and get this they work out for an hour before lunch and have lunch at their desk while working! Can you believe that? All I had to do was open my mouth and ask...smh at myself. It's ok, I'm feeling really good this week, I have been eating better and being active and just feel all around good. Weight Watchers will begin this Tuesday and I am so excited! We have a lot of supportive people and this is for sure a lifestyle change and I can't wait to be the new me, mentally and physically!

SN: I had to post this picture of JHud. I adore her!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! I'm sure you'll do GREAT! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete