MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weight Loss Journey


I swear, I start this journey and fall off so much. I have about 60 lbs to lose, more than that, but I will be happy with that. I decided, for the 1,234,567th time that I am going to focus on losing weight. I'm not joking this is so important. I used my webcam over the weekend(as if I didn't know how big I was) and I was disgusted with myself. I went to the grocer and I picked up fruits and vegetables, vowed that I would not have any fast food and drink more water. Its time to get active as well. If I can just stay on track, I will be very proud of myself. When I lose my first 20lbs I will let you know. I will also post when I am stressed and can't take it anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment