MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I can't complain...I mean I could, but I won't:)






Welp, this week has been going just fine. I went crazy after that reese cup last week and had more chocolate and because Halloween was right around the corner, I was having a crazy good time getting High off my own supply. I digress.

Today, starts Zumba at work! I'm soooo excited! I took the late class, because the moves are provocative, the teacher is loud and I know it will be a good time! I will keep you posted. My companies CEO also has a fitness competition going on for the company. It works as so, you sign up, you are randomly selected to be apart of a group and you have to log your hours of working out and eating right. You will take a before and after picture. The teams that rocks it out will receive an Xbox Kinect in addition to gift cards~! I'm on that! Needed the additional motivation, especially seeing that November-Feb are so cold and lazy!

Keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. Ah how exciting to have zumba at work, I lvoe Zumba! I look forward to my class and after class I have the energy like I can take over the world.

    Love your blog, following you, hoping you would do the same ;)

    xo Nav
    navlandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back to doing Zumba, we have classes in my city for $2-3 each. And...I really enjoyed it while I was doing it. I actually did exceptionally well for Halloween...I helped volunteer at church and ate right before I went which helped me to pass on all the candy, including s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nav thanks for the compliment! And I followed you as well, love the outfits of the day!!! I can't wait until I feel comfortable enough to show my personal style!

    @Ebony!!! Good for you!!! You are so right, eating a well balanced meal will deter you from going on a crazy binge!! Get back into Zumba for $2-$3 you can't beat that!!!

    ReplyDelete