MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Struggles

I guess you can tell from this post title that I am having issues. When my cycle comes on I am full on chocolate craze! I have to have it. To combat that, I will have a chocolate slim fast shake or sugar free chocolate. Welp, this time around I said the hell with it. I failed to plan and I had a reese cup. Yes. I. did. It was delicious. I can't be mad, hey this is a journey, I want some chocolate cake and I am yearning for some comfort food. This is not an easy process but, I have to move through it. I am trying to stay on top of things. I gained 2 lbs this week. BOOOOO!

3 comments:

  1. I am the exact same way...I love chocolate to death and during my cycle my cravings are definitely elevated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too! Be encouraged! I gained 5 this week!!!

    elle
    www.istylellc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats my struggle too. I am a chocolate fanatic and even more so during that time. Stay encouraged. I always gain during that week and end up losing it the next week. I guess thats what we as women have to go through...

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete