MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Friday, December 2, 2011

CARB DETOX


...is real. The headaches, the constant craving, the dreams of pizza, pastries, bagels, buns, starch and grains is REAL! I digress.

Thanksgiving weekend, gave me so much life! I only had what I wanted, dressing, greens and mac and cheese, the thing is, I ate that 3 days straight! Oh well, its the holiday season and December is full of dinner parties, cocktails and Christmas festivities. I will do this without carbs 6 of the 7 days in a week. So far so good. This week, was trying as I am having carbs for the first time tomorrow. This is week 4 of the Fitness Competition at work and that is working well. I have been actively working out 4 days a week and keeping one day of the weekend, getting 4 laps around the mall, before I begin shopping! I hope to get a new camera for Christmas, I would love to start documenting with pics other than my EVO.

No comments:

Post a Comment