MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, December 19, 2011

I WON!!!

I am so happy!!!


Polk Fitness Competitors,

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Polk Fitness Competition! I hope that this has helped spark some motivation for your own personal fitness routines.

The Winners are in!

Grand Prize Winner – Xbox 360 + Kinect

Jennifer Whitaker

That's me!!!! I won a freaking XBox 360!!!!!

I stuck to my 4 days a week, drank more water and tried to use the steps more often! I stayed true to myself and my name was entered into a raffle over the 6 week period 32 times, mind you there were people who killed themselves working out(to the tune of getting over 70 raffle tickets) and I WON!!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to play Dance Central, Soccer, Tennis and whatever other game will help cure my insomnia!!!

3 comments: