MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, February 27, 2012

*Deal of the Week*

Hey all,

Hope you had a great weekend. Monday's blow every week, but I make the best of it!

CVS:
UNADVERTISED DEAL

Always Pads
Tampax Pearl

75%-90% off depending on the store and the items are not marked. So you have to take them to the big red box, scan them and take out the clearanced items. I went to 4 CVS today(all while on my lunch, they are 1 mile from in 1 big circle). I spent a total of $12, got 2 boxes of the tampax pearl and 9 packages of the Always pads. I had no coupons at all. I think that's an amazing deal!!! I will split them with my sisters:)


Walgreens:

Baby Wipes for .49!! Huggies brand! They are $2.49 in the store, you will pay $2.49, get back $2 in RR can't beat that!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great deal. Let me go raid the nearest CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nearest CVS locations are sold out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? baby wipes?!?!? i need to go..I have a newbie baby!
    Love it
    This might be gross but I love tampax pearl..lol

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete