MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, August 19, 2010

:(


EPIC DISAPPOINTMENT!
I hyped myself up for this change in my life and now I'm beating myself up. My 29th bday was the 6th of this month and instead of me being smart about my decision making, I was wrong for the past 2 weeks. I'm back on track now(day 2), but I fell off, cake, treats, pasta. Here I am telling myself that I am need of a new and there is no way I can meet my goals that I have set for myself if I don't follow what's needed to. Presently, I'm thinking of doing Weight Watchers. I think this will be the best for me, the last time I did it...it was all about the point system. There are different alternatives now and I am intrigued, I have a few buddies who have done it and look smoking now! I will let you know. My work, has the meetings for its employees or I will go on Ebay and order a packet to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment