MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer's Gone!


I haven't been posting in a while because I was in a rut, with weight loss, progress and death, its been a tough couple weeks. Anywho, I'm back and I am so happy to say that Weight Watchers Core is working for me! I have lost 5 lbs. my first week! Yay Me! I'm so excited and I have little mini goals and keeping a food journal and I'm actually not hungry at all. This is working out well for me and I couldn't be happier. I am adding cardio to my new lifestyle this week. I will be sure to post on that and let you know how I'm doing. I can't believe the summer's almost gone. I have a few fun things lined up for me and the kiddies over the next few weeks, but then we have to get ready for Halloween and then the holidays. It's crazy, can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment