MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, August 30, 2010

Good One!

I stumbled upon this letter online and decided to share:
Dear Fat,
This is to inform you that your lease is coming to an end and that it is time for you to vacate the premises. We’ve had a long-term arrangement, you and I, even friendly at times, but all good things must come to an end, and it is now time for this working relationship to end.

You have brought neighborhood property values down, and have polluted the neighborhood for the last time! You are no longer wanted here and must leave.

Please pack up your bags and prepare to be evicted.
Sincerely Yours,
Management

I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love that!!! I hope you don't mind me snagging it. Thank you for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for following, I look forward to reading more of your wit xx

    ReplyDelete