MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 4 Mission and Whole 30 Food Plan

Feeling good this Monday! Don't you just love sunshine and warm temps?! I do, it gives me the best mood! Welp, Week 4 I was not as active in the gym as I anticpated. I worked out only 3 days. I had a pretty busy week with my little girls bday, she's 4 now!!!
Here's how my week went:
Monday: Bootcamp!!!!! My favorite class, did I tell you my teacher was a maniac???! She will work the hell out of you. Pushups, kicks, huddles, squats, lunges, curls, abs!!!!! Quit playing, the only thing I didn’t care for was her music this week! WTH! I want good music too!! She’s been on point, but I was not a fan. I had a great workout and was exhausted afterward. I decided to add another riser to my stepper(3 now!) and I decided to get rid of the 5lb. weights. I’m at 7.5lbs, I was going to jump to 10, but we do too many reps to do that. Give me a couple week…shoooo
I woke up this morning(Tuesday) so exhausted. I couldn’t get up. I’m excited about Aqua Fit tonight. The class was wonderful, I thought to myself I will hit up the Bodyworks class after AquaFit. Well, my MANIAC teacher is the instructor…enough said. I think I will record about 5 minutes of her workout so you can see what I’m talking about. I couldn’t do the full hour. I was exhausted with a headache. I was a bit bummed and felt like a failure.
Wednesday: My body was aching so bad, that I decided to sit in the hot tub and hit the sauna for a total of an hour today.
Friday: The kiddies and I put the bikes in the car and went to a trail by me. I walked while they rode their bikes and it was about a mile and a half or so, with a few stops here and there.
Saturday: Great day the kiddies and I got out and went for a walk, played a little frisbee, hit up the park and went to the track to walk, they were exhausted once it was all said and done. My body feels good. I have been wearing clothes that I purchased when I was over 200 and decided that I wanted to look cute, so I feel good!
My sis in law, who looks freaking amazing gave me some info on her eating plan and I was reading it over for the past couple days. I decided that I am going to try out this challenge!
The
Yesterday, was my official first day! Cutting out sugars for me is a big deal! However, I think I need to step it up a bit, I feel good about my activity but I'm not on "plan" 100% as I should. So, I will keep you posted weekly as to how I'm coping on the plan. Sticking to the plan 100% YIKES

Goals for this week: Follow Whole 30 Plan and work out 5 days!!! Let's get it in.

Oh, by the way, I was in a true storm for the first 5 months of this year....you wouldn't believe my story if I told it to you. But, God is amazing! I am so excited about the new beginnings he has in store for me and my loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. Remember this is a lifestyle change so it's a lifetime process. There will be good days/weeks and some that are not 100%. I can't wait to start my Whole30 even though the only thing I'll really be cutting out are my protein shakes b/c today I'm done with dairy (inflammation from gk yogurt); I may eventually go bk to raw cheese though.

    Thanks for the compliment...BEYONCE keeps me focused!!!

    ReplyDelete