MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Primal Eating/Workouts

Hello. My workouts were few this week(3). I had the worst headache for about 4 days. While eating primal, you have to eat veggies, meats, fruits and nuts. I am a carb/sugar fanatic and my body was not doing well with me getting rid of it. I had a slip up a couple days where I had graham crackers to try to get rid of the headache. By Friday, last week I got rid of the headache and felt pretty good. Super busy with the family for the holiday weekend. We went shopping, out to the park a couple times and hit up the zoo on the holiday! Great time!!! While at the zoo, blazing hot(90 degrees)about 5 hours my stupid butt had a Dole Fruit Bar and a cup of Italian Ice, my body went into shock...headaches are back! I'm so mad at me. So, the headaches are back but I did go to the gym last night and did a Bodyworks class. I felt super dizzy and I was crazy hot I fought threw it. I know what it is, my body is not happy with me for the sugar and then taking it away again. I have a few festivities this week and I am already checking menus at restaurants and have my lunch or dinner picked out to stay on plan. I will keep you posted as to how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment