MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!!




Last year was one for the record books, I was not sad to see 2011 go. I had many trials and tribulations last year, some worth not mentioning. I will say, God kept my family and that is all that really matters. I'm back on the scene. During all of the holiday festivities, I didn't think twice about blogging, I did check out everybody else. I just wanted to enjoy my time with my family and I did just that. I am enjoying my XBOX 360, I have been jamming to my Dance Central 2 and Zumba and working out with the hubby in the basement(TAE BO) Billy Blanks is a lunatic but it's getting a great workout. We also have been spending about a half hour on insane abs!!! I can truly say this holiday break was not spent pigging out!!! Oh well, let's put together my menu for the week and figure out some goals for the month of January:)

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year!!!! Looks like you have a good plan, all the best for this year!

    ReplyDelete