MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Friday, February 19, 2010

The battle of the BULGE!




So, I have been working out super early in the morning with the hubby and it has been crucial. I am so mad at myself because I have no self control when it comes to food. It is seriously my drug, when I'm stressed, happy, and uncertain I eat. I am currently trying to focus on what's best for me. This is one of the hardest tasks ever. I want to get on track to lead a healthy lifestyle, for my babies sake. It is an everyday journey that I am battling. Here are a few pics of me and I'm going to search for some 'back in the day' pics. I have a master plan I do, but this is tough. The pictures were taken in November and January respectively...I'm only 5'2, I gotta make something happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment