MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Friday, February 19, 2010

Do you really want to be Natural?
















So, I have become a Youtube fiend. I love everything about hair, going natural, wigs, moisturizing, etc. I have picked up multiple products and I want to learn how to take care of my hair and my daughters without over processing it and losing it. My daughter has very thick hair, somehow over the past few years my hair has thinned, its no big surprise but it bothers me(my mom has thin, but fine hair), and my my natural is coarse. I'm looking for a change, can't wait to see what type of changes my hair goes into. I've been natural for about 3 years now and I'm really thinking of texlaxing my hair. I have a goal of BSL(bra strap length) hair in 2 years. I have some pictures of my protective styles and I have pictures of Perfect's natural hair. I will update every 3 months of my hair journey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment