MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Friday, February 26, 2010

GOD'S FAVOR


I know I'm not a saint. I know I'm not perfect, but while in college(almost 7 years ago) I told God where I wanted to work. The company I wanted to work for. He gave me that much, there have been many occastions where my job was on the line and God has always made a way for me. He has always made me the head. Well, yesterday in this extremely bad economy and tough times, the LORD has blessed yet again. There was another mass layoff at my job and the LORD spared me yet again. I lost alot of buddies and I'm praying for those folks, but in this day and time to have the Favor of the Lord is a huge blessing and I'm glad HE holds me to a high regard to be sure that I'm helping to contribute to my household. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment