MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life Changes in 2010










This year, I have decided to be a jack of all trades! With the help of (Youtube, who knew) it's definitely coming to pass.








I'm currently focusing on my daughter and my natural hair and baby!!!! Let's just say who knew this could be a challenge. I am trying to grow my baby girls hair out and have been trying multiple items.








My son Money(my husband has 'affectionately' named him and my daughter Perfect(again, the hubby), 11 months and 2.5 years. My husband, Mr. W(married 5.5 years are the true loves of my life! This is my journey into weight loss, natural hair growth as well as life changes and updating on my children's growth and process.








No comments:

Post a Comment