MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

AWARE, ALERT, AWAKE


I'm so mad at myself. I have been keeping this food journal and watching what I eat, but why is this so hard?! It feels like this weight just crept up on me(10 years). I never ate as a teen to feel good about myself or when I was stressed. I got older and that's what I started to do. Here I am 28 years old(29 in August). I am determined to lose this weight and be healthy by my 30th bday. I have been overweight all of my 20's and I be damned if I am this way for the rest of my life. I am just so mad that when I get in a crunch, I revert to these bad decisions. I won't beat myself up, but this has to stop. As I am learning, this is what I've found:

1.) Plan the night before
2.) Plan the night before
3.) Plan the night before

It's not good to procrastinate, I'm still learning, its hasn't been that long. The pictures in the food diary is a good idea, that's been working and I have also added, some of my favorite people, Beyonce, Ciara, J. LO, in really cute, everyday outfits...that keeps me motivated as well. I will update weekly, this has become a true task for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment