MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, July 26, 2010

Weigh-In


Mondays are my weigh in days, today I am pleased to say I am down 2.4lbs! I'm very excited as this is a big deal for me, this is the first time I have been absolutely dedicated to my weight loss. Before, I didn't take it seriously, off one day on 2 days...this time I have not swayed. I have been journaling my food and my feelings to address issues instead of drowning them in food. There are so many things that came with this weight gain. I have had so many self esteem issues and body issues and I want to have this under control before my daughter understands. I want her to be proud of who she is and how she looks. I don't want her to go through the constant teasing and embarassment as I did as a child and I definitely don't want her to go through her entire 20's overweight. There are so many things I want for my babies, but P as a woman will have to deal with so much more when it comes to being body conscious. I realized I'm not only losing this weight for me, but for her as well. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment