MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, July 12, 2010

Weight Loss Motivation


So, while purusing through Youtube this past weekend, I realized I need motivation something that will keep me on track while on this journey to lose 50+lbs. I stumbled upon a weight loss journey, this young girl who talked a little too much, but she had a good idea. She took pictures of herself at her starting weight in her panties and bra and every 30 days she took another picture. She taped those pictures in her food diary and it helped her. So, guess what your girl did....YES, I took pictures of myself and the thought of printing them alone made me want to stop eating, however, I picked up a notebook today and I took my pictures, posted them in my notebook, along with my starting weight, BMI, and measurements as well as pants and shirt sizes. The mere thought of those pictures are enough for me to stop binge eating. Aunt Flo is getting ready to visit and I find myself wanting to have all of the bad things I would normally eat, so I needed to take drastic measures. I will keep you posted as to what happens with my notebook....will I keep it or burn it?Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment