MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, July 26, 2010

Wedding/Museum


What a weekend?! I can't say it was good, bad or indifferent! I will say, however, I had a great time at my cousin's wedding this weekend, she was absolutely beautiful and the family did a great job by having the wedding in such a historic place here in Detroit. Charles H. Wright Museum and although the bride and groom took forever to make it to the reception(I did the same thing, now I know how it felt) at least there was something for us to do. My mom, sisters, an aunt and cousin took a tour of 3 exhibits! We toured the Slave exhibits and it was so emotional, we laughed in some respects and cried in others. We had a great time. I've been wanting to tour this facility for quite some time and I am so glad I had the opportunity to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment