MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update


It feels like winter out! What the heck, it seems like yesterday it was 83...oh my bad, it was! What the heck!? Anyway, back on my grind with work and goals that I have set for myself. My first goal is to lose 15lbs by Halloween and it's totally doable. I just need to stay focused and work on knocking it out the park. In order to reach this goal, I will:

Follow Weight Watchers Core Plan
Workout while at Work 4 days a week
Drink Lots of water

If I follow that plan, I believe I can reach my goal. And for reaching that goal I will get myself a really cute top from Faith21. I won't weigh myself until Monday, this week started today for me, back at work since Thursday last week.

Once I've reached this goal and I will reach it. I will post before and after pictures and set my second goal. My goal is to lose 50+ lbs. I will keep you posted! Keep me in your prayers and I will do the same for you.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers being said! YOU CAN DO THIS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! :) You've been nominated for an award! :)Please visit my blog at http://www.unveilingthediva.blogspot.com/ for more details. Congrats! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete