MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, December 9, 2010

Confidence:)

So, I have been presently working for the same company for the past 7 years. For the past 5 years, I have been in the same role but, I am not fulfilled, it's just day to day getting in here. Well, I decided that I was going to step out of my comfort zone and apply for a new position that was posted within the company. Usually, that would never happen. I would feel like I was uncomfortable in my skin and the clothes that I'm wearing and not have the confidence to basically brag on my accomplishments. Think about it, that's basically what an interview is....a brag fest! Well, I just finished my interview and let me say, I ROCKED IT! I know I rocked it, I was so super confident, the questions were answered, they shook their head, they kept looking at each othe with the impressed look and I felt soo good afterward! If I got this position it would double my salary, do you know what that would do for my family!? It will be awesome! I deserve it for sure. It's not bad that it would something new for me to do...I'm sort of a computer geek so the job is just that. I am so glad that I applied and I should know something next week if not earlier, and I am well looking forward to letting you know that I got the job! I won't be totally devastated if I don't get it, but I believe I will have it!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I am so happy that your interview went well. Good Luck! Let us know when you find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! You do deserve to be happy in your job, and you do deserve better! So I'm glad the interview went well.. can't wait to read a post that tells us about your first day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! I can't wait to hear you screaming from the rooftops that you landed the new position! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful news...I can hear your confidence in this post. I would be surprised if you didn't get the job. Will look forward to hear your news next week!

    Thanks for stopping by and for your encouraging words.

    Blessings to you!
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete