MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weigh In

Hey,

Let me start off by saying that I stayed the same at weigh in this week. I'm having one of those days. I felt like I worked very hard last week. I am constantly focused on losing this weight, being healthy, living a healthier lifestyle. I have put myself out there with this blog for sure, joining WW and keeping everyone around me in the loop to keep me accountable. But, today after working so hard last week...I stayed the same. I was so frustrated after weigh in today. I'm not going to beat myself up and I know as long as I continue to make healthy decisions, move more I will be successful in this journey. It's just tough to see the scale stay the same when you know you have been working hard prior to weigh in and not just one day but a full week of on plan eating. I debated about even posting that's how irritated I was, but it's not fair to me and to those people who I love to read comments from rooting me on! So, this week I didn't lose and I didn't gain. I am still on track to be in ONEderland by the year end, just bummed that I couldn't see a loss on the scale.

My goals for this week are:
Wednesday-Day 2 of Couch to 5K
Thursday-Cardio Circuit Training
Friday-Zumba
Saturday-Cardio/weight training

I'm really trying my best to focus on the journey but the weight loss is my motivation to stay on it.

2 comments:

  1. Been there done that. Don't let it get you down. For some reason as woman we hold onto water weight. Usually when I have a 0 loss I have a big loss the following week and I am sure it will be the same for you. Just keep doing what you are doing and it will pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you didn't lose, but by all means DO NOT let that get you down! Sometimes when you're not losing pounds, you're losing inches instead. I bet you'll have a loss next week though. Hang in there, my friend! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete