MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Verdict

Hello all,

I have been gone for a little over a week. I was battling the stomach fle and I have just been going through a struggle. My eating has not been all that good; you know stress, bottled up with TOM and the holidays I have been trying to make it through. So, my company moved to a new office building (2miles from the old building). We have a wonderful new space, underground parking, great views, and a really super nice modern space. The gym has expanded and we have tons of new machines, as well as trainers in the building to help with your weight loss and Pilates and yoga classes. It’s something to do for everyone so, there is no excuse if you really want to lose it, its there for you(Open at 6am and closes at 7pm. I have been taking full advantage of that. Monday,, I decided that I would follow-up with the manager regarding the position that I interviewed for. I was supposed to hear back from her by the end of last week, but due to the move to the new building, everyone was getting settled in and I thought the best thing was for me to wait until after the date she initially gave me so I wouldn’t come off pushy. She's presently out of the office until New Year. I was so upset because I really wanted to hear something, but my mom said something that made a lot of sense. She said if you have not heard no, then you are still in the running. I did have a meeting with my direct manager today and he told me that the hiring manager did meet with him to ask about me as a worker and an overall person and he told me that he told her nothing but good things, because his words, "he would never trash me to keep me:). So, I don't know the result just yet, but I am staying positive. I will keep you posted, for sure! Thanks for all of the happy, positive and motivating thoughts and prayers. You gals ROCK!

On a side note: The only downfall of moving to the new building is that all of my blogspots have been blocked:( I will no longer be able to catch up with blogging during my lunch hour, which sucks because the evenings are family time during the week. The upside to that is...I have 1 more day in the office after today and I am out of this joint until 2011!!!!

Weight: I weighed in today and I am so please to say that I am 5lbs away from ONDERLAND! I have lost 3lbs this week. This is the last weigh in for WW for this year. Our company will start it back up second week in January. My ultimate goal is to be in on ONEDERLAND by the the beginning of the next session(January 11th or sooner).

Now, I'm about to catch up on my blogging buddies:)

1 comment:

  1. I bet you'll be seeing Onderland very soon! I'm so proud of you! Good luck with the new job position! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete