MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, April 18, 2011

Who Knew:)

All I had to do was ask and POW I had a freakishly overwhelming response regarding my last post on Facebook and Twitter. I have a friend who has a group that meets every Saturday to discuss weight loss, what they are doing, how they are doing, weigh in, exchange recipes and everyone brings a healthy dish and swap recipes to keep their menu fresh, so they won't get bored and revert back to old habits. I met up with the girls on Saturday. It was a very informative meeting and they are all kind of doing their own thing. I picked up a couple workout buddies and am going to participate in a couple classes this week. I will set up some sort of workout schedule, but I won't take much of my evenings up(spend that time with the kiddies), hopefully I will get back in my early morning regimen(6am) and workout, then work. We shall see what happens.

P90X today, what the heck was I thinking, my legs are killing me. After my shower, I felt great though! I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Let us know if you come across any amazing recipes!

    ReplyDelete