MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Friday, April 29, 2011

Mission:)


I joined LA Fitness this week(my Bally's membership expired) and I am so inspired. The amenities are amazing, from the olympic sized pool, sauna, hot tub, amaazing Kids Club(that means a lot to me, I don't mind taking the kiddies now). I went in Monday for a regular workout, there was an abundance of machines, I had a good workout but I was missing something. This week my workout was amazing, I was so happy and proud of myself for staying the course this week. My mission is to workout and enjoy it because in the fall, I would like to take the fitness test to become a fitness teacher at the gym! I'm excited! I have been watching the teachers and realize I would really enjoy doing this:) I will keep you posted. my workouts for this week were as follows:
Monday Lunch Hour: P90X Plyometrics
Afternoon: Cardio 45 minutes, Weights 15 minutes
Tuesday Lunch: P90X Back and legs
Afternoon: Cycle(the best sweat ever)
Wednesday Lunch: P90X Yoga X
Afternoon: Kickbox Cardio(killer)
Thursday no lunch workout
Afternoon: Circuit Boxing Cardio(amazing).
Friday Afternoon: Bodyworks Plus Abs

I have to tweak the workout schedule, my house has been neglected because I'm not home and am super tired. I have signed my daughter up for Gymnastics and Cheerleading, oh how life is becoming busy, but I will embrace it.

Goals for next week: Workout at least 5 times. Workout twice in one day twice next week and make it to the Aqua Fit and Latin Heat classes. I'm on a Mission!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Looks like you are headed in the right direction. I would to be a fitness instructor, I am always thinking of moves and songs that i would play if I were the teacher. All the best and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! What is Latin Heat and P90X? I'm an Aussie and they haven't hit our shores yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MissHaneefa YES!!! That's exactly right! I'm like I would have done it this way and I wish they would have had this playlist of songs, its ok on a mission! I will have my own HYPE playlist soon!!

    @Andrea Latin Heat is similar to Zumba, high paced sexy dancing, great workout! P90X I call it Psycho 90X, its strength training, working on core and muscles. There are quite a few videos on Youtube for you to take a look at and get an idea of how the DVD's are. There's a set of 14 dvd's

    ReplyDelete