MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cruise Phase

The Cruise phase is a day of protein only and a day of protein with vegetables everyday until you reach your desired weight loss goal. I had veggies for the first time in 7 days and my body was so happy. The veggies tasted better to me, I felt a burts of energy and I had a very good bathroom experience. I understand that this phase can and will get boring if I don’t introduce new things into my veggies/protein days. I have lost 3lbs in the past week. I understand that this is the beginning of the diet so weight loss will be steady for a few weeks and I will have to tweak my diet, work out harder, but seeing these results in such a short period of time makes me HAPPY! I will keep to it and lets see if I can make 25lbs down by the end of July. *fingers crossed* Down 12 as of today!!

I did have to tweak my cruise phase a bit. In the book, Dr. Dukan suggest that you have 5 protein only days and 5 days of protein and veggies. I find that its working for me, because the 1 and 1 was a bit frustrating for a while. I also read in the book not to weigh yourself during the week before your cycle because you will carry the water and be so upset. I am exactly 7 days away today, so I weighed myself yesterday and I meant to post this sooner, but I forgot. I won't be weighing myself next week but I will keep you posted. I am having some craving issues and had some sugar free jello last night because I really want to eat a king size reese cup, but I digress, moving along and hopefully I can enjoy all of the bbq's and picnics for the holiday weekend without blowing this all to hell!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the Dukan Diet is working great for you! My wife and i use Eat Stop Eat but I have heard good things about this as well. 25lbs is a great accomplishment and its understandable sometimes to tweak things to fit you. Every one is different. King size Reese's sure does sound good but I applaud you for choosing the jello cup. This weekend is all about the bbq and picnics and of course drinks!

    Nice site, be sure to stop by mine as well...Waist Hips and Thighs

    ReplyDelete