MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

* I DON'T SWEAT*


The old me used to say this all time. I used to go to the gym and once I was done would say I only sweat in my head. I don't sweat anywhere else. After my MANIAC Bootcamp class last night...you know the class where I have ass sweat! I was sweating so good, and smelling so funky, but I felt so good about me! I'm moving along and keeping on, even though I was a tad dizzy during today's workout. The scale is moving in the right direction not as fast as I hoped, but its moving in the right direction!


I started a new experiment. I'm very excited about it. I'll tell you more in about 7 days! See you then:)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I love a good sweat. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say the same thing: I don't sweat. Until a boot camp class or hard workout happens. Keep up the good sweating!

    ReplyDelete