MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

WHOLE 30 AND Recap of my week:)

I feel amazing! Finally after 2 weeks I feel like I can REALLY live this lifestyle! I have been eating so good lately on the Whole 30 Challenge. Lots of fruits and veggies. I went to a Farmer's Market over the weekend and checked out Whole Foods. I thought my body would yearn for bread and I was right, but I have good days and today feels like one of them! Its sunny out and I am feeling great!
Last week, the workouts went well, I was a bit thrown off though because my teachers were on vacation, so I had new folks I had a wonderful workout on Wednesday, can't sayt the same for Thursday and Friday though. Saturday, my family did a lot of walking so I skipped the gym and did P90X at home while the kiddies napped. Excellent! I'm drinking tons of water and the best thing of all. I came on my cycle and did not have the usual unbearable cramps and ridiculous bloating. My face is clearing a bit as well. I am taking my challenge day by day with hopes of being able to maintain this as my lifestyle change.
Keep you posted...
Here's my favorite meal:

Salad with roasted beets, grape leaves, pickles and garlic paste for dipping just in case! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment