MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Update and Goals!

Happy New Year!!!

I have been gone for a little while and I am so glad to see a new year. New Beginnings, a great way to start over and try my hand at a better life. I have decided to set a few goals for myself each month.

Presently I am 203lbs. I'm a little bummed that I didn't make it into the new year under 200 but, I was a bumbling fool eating and having everything under the sun the 4 days leading to the New Year.

I still have no news for the job, I should know by Monday, I asked for a follow up meeting and the hiring manager is out of the office until this coming Monday.

Goals for January:
-Work out 4 days a week at least 30 minutes
-Detox (fruit and vegetables for the next 7 days), currently on day 2 and doing well. I'm detoxing because I want to be vegetarian. Feeling good about all of the fresh fruits and veggies I'm eating.
-No eating after 7pm
-Joining WW again at work, for accountability purposes
My goal at the end of January is to weigh 197. I believe its achievable. If I make that goal, I will buy jewelry(Brighton), that will put me at a 25lb loss. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. These goals look great! Godd luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all fabulous, very do-able goals! You can do it, girl! I'll be right here cheering you on! :)

    ReplyDelete