MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Friday, March 18, 2011

Bad Week

Daylight savings time change.
Hubby had another seizure.
Exhausted.
Work is demanding.
Pressure to get the job done.
Exhausted.
Overwhelmed with all other things outside of life.
Eating horribly, as I am overwhelmed and I am an emotional eater.
Exhausted.
Didn't weigh in this week because I knew it would be bad.
Not proud of what's going on right now, but I had to keep it real.
Exhausted.

Hopefully, my weekend can afford me some rest and I will start the next week with a fresh perspective.

Until next time, take care of you and yours.

2 comments:

  1. Repeat after me: It WILL be a better week. It will be a BETTER week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments. I really hope that your husband is ok. It is normal to have bad weeks. I hope that this week is better. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete