MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, March 7, 2011

Keeping It Real

I can't show my face....I ought to be ashamed...I am, ok about 40% of me is.



I am mad at me for pigging out like I did, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I was so happy to eat meat, so breakfast I had real sausage(Jimmy Dean Maple), for lunch I had a salad with cheese and bacon! Bacon, really...and for dinner I went to my favorite soul food restaurant and had baked chicken, yams and cabbage oh it was good! I enjoyed every bite. Friday, I had girl scout cookies and enjoyed every bite of those Tagalong devils and then Saturday evening, I had honey chicken and crab rangoon from my favorite chinese spot. OMG, whose stomach was tore up! Not mine, got a belly of steel but when I got up and weighed myself(unofficially)on Sunday I was up 4lbs! 4lbs since Tuesday! So, yesterday, I put myself back into gear..as my sis in law says, "we fall down, but we get up" I think she got that from Donnie McClurkin, but still she said it. Anywho, this is a wake up call. I should have not done that, but because I'm human it happens....welp was on track all day yesterday and feeling better today...I'm going ice skating on my lunch with some co-workers(this should be fun as I don't know how to skate), good times! Anyway, hoping for a better week. SMH

5 comments:

  1. So I'm a little late on the new look, but I like it.. and I feel ya on the weekend "binge".. if it can be called a binge.. lol

    But as long as you get back up, you learn something.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a better week. Sausage and bacon have a lot of salt/sodium so some of that 4lbs is probably from that. You can get back on track don't worry about the past. Good luck with your week you can do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck this week getting back on track. I'm just curious? How long do you get for a lunch break? Zumba, dancing to Oldie's, ice skating... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!!! Its a sweet deal I have here, that's why I don't want to leave because I have such wonderful flexibility!!! As long as the work gets done, I usually am away from my desk about an hour and 20 minutes each day:)

    ReplyDelete