MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Update!

So, this has got to be the worst week I’ve had in my life…no really!
I digress.
I. WILL. Move. Forward.

On a totally different note....

Workout front: I am killing myself in the gym(in a good way). My workout partner(she’s lost over 100lbs., she’s a great motivator, she’s too skinny in my opinion, but I think she looks good) and I have been working out with DVD’s, recruited more people and now have a class full during lunch hour, sweating hard. DVD’s we’ve used are:
P90X
Insanity
Weight Watchers Full body
30 Day Shred
Zumba
Sweating to the Oldies!(my idea!)

I suggested that we do the stairs…as in running up stairs! WHY! Who the heck am I fooling, I’m not a mass machine just yet, but baby this is a wonderful workout! I feel good AFTER the workout (during, not so much) and I have decided to have my stair workout 2 days per week, its excellent strength training and I have decided to get into the Breast Cancer Awareness Marathon this summer. My work is having an American Heart Association walk this May. I will be doing a lot of stuff outside with my kids this summer and this winter, has been very productive, I feel good…I’m not there, but this is a lifestyle change…so give me some time.


On the eating front: Although, I am a stress eater, my diet has been amazing since Sunday (3 day binge after I got off of my fast last week). My official weigh in was not a gain, I stayed the same. I’ve been eating clean and lean, getting my water in. My skin looks great; I got a compliment about my skin the other day. I was told I had a glow…I haven’t heard that since I was going through the wedding planning process or prego. I know that can’t happen(my hubby took care of it), so I’m clearly eating the right things!

On the work front: I love where I work, not my job, but the organization is amazing. I can work out out on my lunch hour, it’s all about healthy living, they totally care about their people, but I have come to the realization that it’s time for me to move along. I have been working here for about 8 years, fresh out of college and the time has come to make a very important decision, if I am going to move forward and feel like I am contributing to the organization this may not be the place for me….I will keep you posted. There are some stars on the horizon with my name on it.

1 comment: