MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gain

Last week's binge:

3 slices of pizza with everything on it.
Ice cream with fudge
Lorna Doone cookies (6 times)
Big Mac meal, large Sprite and an apple pie
I'm sure I had something else just can't think of it at this time.
unlimited snacking, mindless snacking for no apparent reason, worked out once and I fell into a slump.


I weighed in today....5lbs! I gained 5 mutha freaking pounds! No one's fault but my own. My WW leader was so disappointed, she kept telling me that I was rocking it out, what happened. I have to figure out a better way to handle my freaking stress. Anyway, Today begins a new week and my goal is to stay on track. Whatever comes my way, I need to take it, deal with it and don't try to "eat it away". I'll keep you posted. I had to keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment