MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March!!!!



Here we are 3rd month of the year and I am very happy with the results I have so far. I am, however, concerned regarding the weight loss that I have lost during this February 30 day fast. I would like to hope that losing a total of 24lbs in 2 months is a good thing, but I don’t think so. I’m moving back into a new/normal eating pattern, which will consist of:
Fruits
Vegetables
Fish
Non-dairy
Carbs twice a week
Lots of water intake

I will see what my new plan will do for me, but I am interested in keeping the weight that I lost off, but to be quite honest it’s not healthy to lose that much weight in a short period of time. I will see at my next weigh in what my new eating plan is doing for me. I am officially on day 29 today and I feel closer with God, clear mind, clear thoughts, more productive and a better overall relationship with the hubby. I really feel like this was a great experience for me and my husband to parent better and make better decisions as a couple.

I have been looking over food journals for January as well as workout schedules for the past 2 months I can say I have not been good at keeping my commitments when it comes to working out. I don’t like to spend a lot of time in the gym. I get it in 45-50 minutes (usually my lunch hour) unless work gets in the way and I shower and eat at my desk. I love the convenience and the option to do so, because its just not easy with 2 little ones at home and a husband who is always working or doing his school thing. But, I’m making it work. I think once the weather gets better I can also get my kiddies out there to partake in the fun.

I am pleased to announce that I have recently shopped at Platos Closet (goal) and Forever 21(jewelry: couldn’t wait to wear bracelets and rings!). I’m on a new mission, because my goal is to wear dresses or skirts all summer. So, my goal is to get my legs and thighs....I will be happy once I hit another 30lbs lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment