MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cleanse

...its been a long time, but I have been totally out of it. Enjoying my summer, not really watching what I was eating, but not pigging out either. I have been active trying to enjoy the summer with family and friends. As of late, the weather has changed dramatically and something clicked. It's time for a cleanse, something to get me back in the mode of feeling good again. I haven't been getting enough sleep and I have been eating more carbs than usual so, it's official, this Monday(because I will be shopping Sunday), I will come back and check in on what my BOOST will be to kick myself back into gear.

Holla!

4 comments:

  1. Now following you, check us out and if you like please do follow back:-) By the way what products are you using for the cleanse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss. I think that there are times when we all need to take a break and live a little. I know you will get your motivation back! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow ladies,I followed back:)
    @Kiah, love your style lady you are beautiful! It was a good break and I am starting to feel like I have no energy so I know I need to get back to it.

    4-Lexi, you guys are divas. I'm not purchasing any products for the cleanse. I am doing all natural fruit and veggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! we will keep in contact,looking forward to seeing the fab results,go girl!

    ReplyDelete