MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, September 12, 2011

Cleanse

Why is Friday so close to Monday and Monday so far from Friday...I had a tough night.

Anyway, I have had some stomach virus for the past 24 hours. I have been drinking lots of liquids and drinking broth. I was already starting a cleanse today, so I decided since I had such a sucky day yesterday, I would move right into a fruit and veggie cleanse. It just works better after not feeling so well and still not feeling 100% today. After I cleanse for the next 7 days I am going to figure out what my next steps are, still not sure of that. My goal is to get all of my water in this week(so, I will be in the bathroom alot) and get my 4 days in at the gym. I really wish my phone could upload these darn pictures, so frustrated with Sprint right now.

I have been wearing some really cute things since I have not GAINED any weight since I took a summer hiatus, that's how I know I can lose the last 30lbs.! I have been totally stalking all things fashion, all of these wonderful and totally FAB fashion bloggers and have been inspired for the past few months to step into it a bit more and I must say it has been so much fun! I love getting dressed! That's why I have to drop the last 30, because there are a few things I want to wear that I can't get into, so I'm on a mission! I will keep you posted on the process:)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I hate that Friday is sooooooo close to Monday yet.... Monday is soooooooo far from Friday... Drives me nuts!! I hate also how FAST the weekend goes by. Yet the week just drags on.... It seems like the hours are so much longer during the week... and Thursdays are the worst... I think someone upstairs is playing a joke on us!! ;)

    ReplyDelete