MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Withdrawals...

Good day all!!! I am so tired! My little princess is in pre-school and my 2 year old is running a muck and I am trying to maintain a workout schedule in addition to keeping them on a schedule with all of the OTHER responsibilities as a wife and I cannot keep up!

Anyway, despite being tired I have been to the gym 3 times this week and my goal is to go 2 more times. I have lost 6 pounds this week and I am very pleased *happy dance*. I am trying to prepare myself for this season. I'm used to cuddling up to a nice book and eating sweets. My body is so used to that during this weather and I am clearly going through withdrawals. I want a donut, cake or some sort of carb. I haven't had them in 5 days and it has not been easy, but I am definitely moving forward. I just have to get better with getting my water intake in.

I see that I have gotten more subscribers over the past 2 weeks and that's a HUGE MOTIVATOR For me!!! Hi!!!!*waving* Thanks for subscribing!!! I hope to really knock down 25 lbs in 2011!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I didn't know you were in Michigan! Yaya, you should definitely check out f.a.s.h. DET we are in the process of having planning events!

    Congrats on your weight lost!

    Inez
    f.a.s.h. DET
    A group created for Detroit Fashion Bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Inez and I will definitely keep an eye out for the events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the great work! you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete