MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Insert *LONG SIGH* Here


I am determined.
I am motivated.
I am fearless.
I am unstoppable.
I am a winner.



My morning mantra. And even though the scale stayed the f n same(well minus a couple ounces), I will not go and have a piece of cake. I will change up my approach.
I will hit that gym hard, 4 days, I will cut my carb intake to 3 meals this week and I will stay in the race. I've noticed that if I don't get the sleep I need to function(7-8 hours) I get very bad migraines. I have a food diary and am jotting down every single thing I put in my mouth and drinking so much water that< THANK GOD, my office is 5 feet from the restroom. I will stay focused, I am determined.

3 comments:

  1. Great attitude honey! Hang in there...you can do it! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it babe! great blog! very inspiring! I'm definitely following you! I hope you'll follow me back!:o)

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement ladies!
    I'm headed over to follow back Dumpyduchess!

    ReplyDelete