MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just what the doctor ordered!



Listen very closely(Ok, read)! Speaking positive things over your life is definitely the way to go!

I was bummed on the last post, but I am also deteremined to lose 40lbs, ok! So, I got an email yesterday from our Wellness team and Zumba is coming to the workplace!!! AHHHHHH, I'm so excited! I was invited to "interview" and participate in a round table to pick the instructor. The "interview" is basically me taking the class with all 3 teachers today! So excited! I needed this push, it will help me to get myself back in the gym and to also help me to have more energy. I have not been sleeping well and I am always soooo tired. Looking forward to the experience today, it should be lots of fun:) Keep you posted:)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for following IStyle. It's so funny that I clicked here today. I start the Biggest Loser contest at my job tomorrow. I will totally be on your blog for inspiration and tips. Be encouraged! I know we can do it!

    Elle
    www.istylellc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about your Biggest Loser contest!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK! I AM ALSO STARTING TO LOSE WEIGHT AND IT IS NOT EASY BUT THAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT IT BECAUSE WHEN I DO I KNOW IT WILL BE SOMETHING THAT I WORKED HARD FOR!

    ~CRYSTAL
    www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete