MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, January 30, 2012

Deal of the Week

Hey,

Because I love couponing so much, I have decided to add this treat to my blog. The Deal of the week. I will post once a week on a deal that is just toooooo amazing to pass up.

Go to CVS today. Pick up the Skintimate Shave gel, it retails between $3.59-$3.89 depending on where you live. Purchase it and CVS will give you $4 in Extra Care Bucks. You have to have a CVS card. You can purchase as many as you like. What I did was spent the initial $3.59 for the 1st one and did separate transactions receiving the $4 that CVS gave me. I ended up with a total of 12 Shaving gels and I only spent $3.59 out of my pocket. I can split it between me, mom and sisters. Go over and check out the deal!! This deal is running through the end of February. However, when you have extreme couponers out there, you never know if your store will have them AND its rumored that this deal may not last, it could be a computer glitch.

3 comments:

  1. Man, I wish we had deals like this here in Canada, we always we get the shaft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be hooked on couponing but I fell, I really need to get back to it because the saving are AMAZING!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( You have to search for the deals sometime MissHaneefa. Check out thekrazycouponlady.com amazing deals all over!

    @Carsedra, you are so right! The deals are unreal! I can't believe this isn't taught at an early age, grade school even!

    ReplyDelete