MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, January 5, 2012

January:)

...I have the blues. I don't know why, well I guess I have an idea. The holidays are over, all of the good times, i.e. parties, dinners, cocktail hour, shopping, being lazy and just fellowshipping with the family October - December is done and now....NOTHING! So, I have the blues. The upside to this is we have no snow here in MI. That's one thing to be happy about, because this year I am unusually sad. Oh well, while reading my food journal for the past 3 months, I realized I half wrote in it and skipped meals and didn't drink much water. So, I have decided to eat 6 small meals a day. Eat out once a week. Drink water only! ONLY WATER! and get my workouts in with the hubby(which have been going so well). We have been doing TaeBo together. (Insane abs everynight!!!) I have P90X, we will start them in February. And, I have been taking full advantage of my Dance Central 2 and Zumba disc on the Xbox 360. I hope to finish this month strong and be physically and mentally prepared for the Vegan Daniel Fast for February, that my church has every year.

I have also decided to curb my spending.I am a thrift store, bargain hunting lunatic. I am always on a hunt for a deal. If there is a trend or a cute outfit in a magazine, I like to re-create it. I will go to the thrift store and look for pieces and its so addictive! So, my goal this year is to limit my spending per month to $50, that includes accessories, clothing and cosmetics. I think it can be done, as I have my wardrobe together for the winter. I'm trying to save better this year as well as prepare for my Walt Disney World trip with my family in May as well as a get-a-way that my hubby and I have planned for late August.

2 comments:

  1. Walt Disney World! So lucky. That is the one thing that I wish my family did when we were young...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I wish my family had vacations, I made a promise to myself that I would do that with my family as an adult.

    ReplyDelete