MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Update

I'm a bit tired. So much is going on in life! Goodness, its really hard to juggle life sometimes, but I digress. I have been making my 6 small meals each night and that has not been that difficult because I'm eating more veggies and fruits and lean meats. I have been eating whole grains once a day, but that is my 5th meal as I am trying to eat any carbs an hour after my workout and I have lost 5lbs in the last week. It's paying off, but it is time consuming. Oh well, I am just mentally preparing for the 30 day Fast with my church for February. I'm excited about the weight loss and on top of that my cycle is here, so that's a huge plus! I haven't eaten out in 2 weeks, I am a little afraid of what will happen when I finally decide to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment