MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Checking In

Welp today was not bad, we are getting a bit of snow here in MI and no one's happy about it but...its WINTER! It wasn't too bad driving in it. I had to go to the fruit market, I sat at my desk today and I was bummed because I didn't have any pears, apples or grapes to snack on. I picked up all types of wonderful vegetables and am so excited! I had 6 bags of wonderful leafy vegetables, great fruits and I spent about $23! I will forever, be at that freakin' fruit market! Today, was day 1 of WW(2nd session), I am definitely on again to be accountable weekly for my weigh ins. Still moving forward in my fruit and veggie task. I had 32 ounces of water today, tomorrow I'm going to make a move and go up another 8 ounces. I would like to drink half of my weight in water daily. That is a task in of itself I will keep you posted. Although, today(a little tmi) your girl was in the bathroom and not just peeing after drinking all of that water and tons of veggies today. I'm trying to determine if I want go vegetarian or vegan(I want my dairy sometime). Anyway, moving along this January and still on task with my workouts. I got up and went to the gym at 6am this morning. It's been a long day and one of my favorite show is premiering tonight(The Game), so about to snuggle up in the bed, make sure the kiddies are asleep and relax!

Night Night!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome deals at that fruit market!!! Geeze!! Wishing you tons of luck with the water... the more you drink it regularly, the easier it is. :) Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on that exercise! You're doing great! And I agree with Trisha, the more water you drink, the easier it gets. :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ the TMI. The water and veggies will do it to you.

    Great deal at the fruit market. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete