MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Monday, January 31, 2011

Recap and New Month Goals

Weight: 190? How many pounds off? You better not be 200+lbs any longer. If so, this is just sad, don’t purchase anything, get serious! What’s wrong with you?
Are you working out each day you are at work? 4 days per week, 30 minutes nonstop!


This was a reminder on my calendar this morning… January 31, 2011. I wrote this back in December.
Man, if I was not losing this weight as I should I would be pretty pissed and motivated right now to do so. I know that my weight loss does not average 2lbs. a week, some weeks I lose ounces and a week or 2 later I lose 3lbs. I have to remember that. So, I will be sure to set attainable goals for the month of February.
January was not as good as I thought it would be I am 1 lb shy of making it to Onederland! Kind of bummed I didn’t. I can say this, my process has been slow, but that’s ok, because I know the weight will stay off. I’m not in a hurry to lose the weight I will enjoy this journey. This month started off with a bang, I was working out 4 times a week, but the last 3 weeks I worked out 2-3 a week and then the last week, my eating was crap. I need to learn new methods to dealing with stress. I am on a mission to learn how to deal with stress in a healthy way. HELP!

As you all know, I am participating in a Vegan Fast with my church for the month of February. I am very excited about introducing new foods into my diet and learning a very different way of eating. It’s a new experience and I am looking forward to it.
NSV: This morning I tried on a couple size large sweaters, very pleased that I can fit them. I will give myself about 5lbs before I wear them, because I like to layer in the winter. I have been taking my measurements and updated pictures with my phone. I am getting a new camera this month so I will begin taking and posting pictures. I’ve had multiple digital cameras in the past and in some way or the other they have died. My new camera is definitely an investment, so I am looking forward to getting it and possibly posting pictures soon!


Goals for February:
Get all my fruits and vegetables in. I had to learn the hard way in January, just because I am eating fruit doesn’t mean it’s all good; it’s still sugar, so watch my intake.
Make the best of sacrificing meat this month; try 2 new vegan recipes a week.
I need to work out with a focus. Couch to 5K, 3 days of cardio and 2 days of toning. My ultimate goal is to run a marathon this August for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Continue to get my water in. I am noticing that while drinking water my skin looks good, I’m not hungry all the time so, that makes me feel good as well. My goal for the month of February is to lose 5lbs. My mind has a higher number in mind due to the fast, but I don’t want to play myself so I am going to focus on something that’s attainable.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on pushin' you'll reach your goals. Slow & steady wins the race. I've been telling myself that food is fuel for the body, and this has helped me stay focused 85-90% of the time which is pretty darn good if I must say so myself :)

    Re: Fruit
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/best-and-worst-fruits/

    ReplyDelete