MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scale is the DEVIL!

Happy Hump Day! Yesterday was my WW weigh in and I lost weight! I decided I'm not going to focus on the number until the 1st of each month to see if I reach my goal for the month. Anywho, I was very pleased with the loss, however, I am a scale junkie. I have a wonderful digital scale at work and home and the difference is just in ounces, however, I hate that when you are at your lowest and then on final weigh in day you have a 1.5lb difference:( It's ok, but a loss is a loss. I just...whatever. So, I have made a conscious decision to focus on the actual weigh in day(Tuesdays of each week for the next 18 weeks(weigh in day with WW)), I have become so obsessed with knowing my weight each day, that's silly. Last week I worked out 4 days and I feel good that I am making that apart of my week. I hate working out, but I like the shower afterwards! Getting in the gym is the hard part, so once I'm there, I'm at it and working as hard as I can for 45 minutes to an hour. Now, today, I will not workout at work(the gym has been stupid). I have been getting to work at 6am when the gym opens because on my lunch hour everyone is there and I know its because of the new year and everybody and their mom is trying to have a weight loss deal go on for the new year. But, I'm over these people though. Get a life! fall off already...kidding, but not really. The kiddies and I are headed to Bally's after work today. The last time I took my kids to the gym with me(the 3 of us were sick with a stomach virus for 3 days). I'm not sure how I feel about it. Those public daycares are so freaking germy, I would hate for them to get a cold, my immune system is not strong at all. If the hubs didn't have class this evening they would stay home, such is life.

Update on my Eating:
Fruits and Veggies- still going strong. I have made a few soups, that I am proud of. I'm trying my best to really get this under control. My church is pulling a Vegan Fast(happens every February), my Pastor backs it up with scripture and teaches on it to help you cleanse and have more of an open mind learning about the meats you eat. That begins Feb. 1....the dairy may be hard to give up.
Water- On track, been drinking 72 ounces the past 6 days and I have been running to pee! I am the pee machine!
Exercising-I think I will add an additional day, so far this month its been 4 days. I will close this month out with 4 and start February with 5. We shall see.

5 comments:

  1. You are doing SO GREAT!! Congrats on that loss! I think the Vegan Fast sounds like a wonderful idea. I've been thinking a lot lately about doing a total "cleanse". I know my body (and soul) sure would benefit from it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing an amazing job! Keep up the good work. I like that your church is getting the community to eat better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing fantastic!! Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete