MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Throwback Thursday

...I was going to call it Fat Friday's. But, I was offended by that myself. I have old portraits of myself to post on random Thursdays or whenever I feel the urge to motivate myself. Hmm, as I'm writing this post I will post on whatever day I need motivation, there it goes. After the picture I will tell you how much I weighed, the way I felt, my clothing size and my eating and activity habits. So, here goes:


This picture was taken at my sis in law's wedding(Nov. 09) shout out to Mrs. Arnold! This was a full 8 months after my son was born. I am the exact size I was while pregnant with a 9lb. baby in my belly:( Sad. I was wearing a Body Magic and I was still super fat. I was very uncomfortable at this weight. It hurt to walk up the stairs in my house, my ankles and my feet hurt so bad, I went to the gym once or twice a month. I ate McDonald's 4 or 5 times a week. My go to food in the winter is butter pecan ice cream and oreo cookies and any carb you can find. My size 18 pants and 2X shirts was how I covered up and I hated the way I looked but, I didn't want to give up my food. I feel sorry for this girl, but I'm glad I can look back at her and realize that I am no longer this person. She weighed 230lbs on a 5'2inch frame. That was my highest weight while prego with my second child.

I've come so far and I don't want to go back! Moving forward! BTW, I drank 98oz of water yesterday and I ran to the bathroom 27 times(yes I counted)! But, I tried on a pair of size 12 jeans last night...verdict, they are extremely tight and they zip, of course I need to drop some more weight before I can fit in them perfectly....but I can pull them up my leg and zip them!!!! Made me feel so good, that I had another glass of water and a grapefruit before bed!

4 comments:

  1. You have done SO great, and you have every reason to feel proud of yourself. :) Way to go on those jeans! I can't wait to wear jeans again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work, good for you - keep enjoying that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ 5 for fitting the jeans again. That is motivating enough to keep up your hard work.

    ReplyDelete