MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 20 and 25

I know I'm a little late with my Day 20 post, but I've had lots going on. My family and I traveled to see my bestie(2 hours away this weekend) and we just had so much going on that I totally forgot to post. My daughter had to have surgery on Tuesday, so I'm busy with her and it's just life. Anyway, I found junk food that I could eat. There is always somehow to sabotage yourself no matter how healthy you eat. I've had guacamole(spicy and mild) with tortilla chips and animal crackers. You can be a vegan junk food eater:( Its sad, the past 4 days have been sabotaged, by yours truly. I'm still drinking my water, but that kind of slowed me down. I'm still on full mode on my fast. I'm proud of myself because we went to a bday party and I wanted a slice of cake so bad. I just had my green smoothie and while we were on the road I had a salad packed with black beans and veggies on the ride home. I was satisfied, but I still thought about the cake. I won't say I'm going through withdrawals from my social networking but, family members have had babies, friends are getting engaged and I'm totally missing out on all of the wonderful pictures, so I am looking forward to that again. I have decided that I will continue the vegan lifestyle for another 30 days. I will see if I can maintain this lifestyle. The first time I slip up I will let you know! It's either vegan or vegatarian for me. I've found such great alternatives to beef and chicken, while on this fast, but I am missing my fish. So in the past 24 days I have lost 15lbs.! Very pleased with that, but I think in order to keep that weight off in such a short time period I will have to continue eating right. Well, I'm headed to drink more water!

No comments:

Post a Comment