MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's Official!!!


Today, began my first day on Weight Watchers. There are a total of 15 people in the class and some of these people are Lifetime folks and others have been doing this for a little under a year with great results. Our class touched on some pretty good subjects and I was weighed in today and I am down 1.8lbs from last week! I measured by waist and bust last week and I was pretty upset with myself. Bust is 42 inches and my waist is 46 inches...come on. I'm looking forward to this journey, I CANNOT wait to take it all in. I know there will be ups and downs and I will have some issues throughout but, I am looking forward to changing my lifestyle and in turn helping my family as well.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! So proud of you for joining! You're going to do GREAT! Congrats on that loss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! :) I just nominated you for a blog award! :) Hop on over to my blog to find out the details. :)

    http://www.unveilingthediva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete